We design and deliver efficient and reliable assembly lines for insulin pens. Our customers are leading pharma and medical device producers.
Insulin pen assembly lines are either designed for low-volume production, often used for development and product verification (R+D) purposes, or high-volume production. Each assembly step in the production line is verified. In addition, we offer integrated in-line process control processes, which comply with the ISO standard or other customer specific testing requirements ensuring a safe delivery.
Systems are built on proven and reliable platforms from Automationspartner to the required capacity and needs.
Our experience and knowledge within autoinjectors range from:
- Final assembly of insulin pens
- Motor module assembly of insulin pens
- Capacity: 10-100 ppm
- Platforms: Semi-automatic or fully automated
- Type of assemblies: Motor Module assembly / Final assembly
- Testing: Integrated IPC or stand alone