Automationspartner has extensive experience designing assembly lines for urinary catheter manufacturing. We offer fully automated and highly efficient systems for non-hydrophilic or hydrophilic catheters using modern technology.
- Superior tip-forming technology.
- Quick and easy format settings.
- Integrated filling (with CIP) for ready-to-use catheters.
- Robust and stable platform.
- Safe removal of eyelet punch-outs.
Urinary catheter tip forming
Our urinary catheter production lines utilize the same tip-forming technology as our market-leading IV catheter tip-forming technology. This technology gives us full control of the tip-forming process, even at high production line speeds. The result is state-of-the-art catheter tips that are verified by an advanced machine vision system.
Based on experience and development projects, we have perfected the critical and important eyelet forming technology. Our technology delivers clean cuts from different polymer materials and keeps the eyelet shape constant over time. We have also put a lot of effort into refining the evacuation of the eyelet punch-outs/slugs. The quality is verified by an advanced machine vision system.
- Category: Urinary Catheters
- Capacity: 20-120 parts/min
- Platforms: Fully automatic